Saturday, January 7, 2012

New lesson available

I know I'm behind schedule, and I've had a few emails wondering if there were going to be more lessons in the Sculptured Leather Lesson Series. The answer is "Yes".   We've just released  lesson #8 in the series, The African Lion. There are also more lessons in the works. We've done the prep work on  a Bighorn Ram lesson. Hopefully it wont take me as long to get it written as it did this latest lesson. I'm also planning a trip back to Billings to work on another lesson with Jan in the near future. That one will be on a White Tail Deer. The release of new lessons may be slower than when we started the series, but we will continue to work on the lessons. Thank you to each and every one of you that has supported this project through your purchases.

No comments: